Farnam Forshner's Hoof
FARNAM - The original ready-to-use emollient hoof packing - 1.8 or 6.34 kg.
- 100% secure payment
- Free delivery from 220 €
- 30 days to change your mind
FORSHNER’S HOOF PACK
The original ready-to-use emollient hoof packing.
Same great formula high performance horseowners and horseshoers have depended on for over 25 years
Aids in the prevention of hardened frogs, contracted heels and hoof dryness
Contains vital oils to help retain moisture
Excellent for use under pads before shoeing or after hard workouts
Available in 4 lb. and 14 lb. sizes
Directions for use :
Make sure hoof is thoroughly CLEAN and DRY. Pack in around frog. Spread layer over sole and cover with paper. Apply two or three times a week. For easier application in cold weather, keep where warm.
How to pack a hoof :
1. Make sure hoof is clean and dry. Take a small amount of Forshner's (about the size of a golfball) and work in your hands until pliable.
2. Pack firmly around the frog.
3. Continue to cover sole of hoof completely. (Cover with paper or straw if needed.*)
4. Remove with hoofpick before working horse.
*Farriers: follow above directions and cover with pad before shoeing.
Equi-Clic, be passionate !
This product is found in the following categories
- On sale!