1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small text files (usually letters and numbers) that are stored in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message.
They allow a Web site to recognize the browser or device. Like most websites, Equi-Clic uses technology, mostly through small data files stored on your device that allow us to record certain information when you visit or use our Site.
There are several types of cookies:
- Session cookies: expire when the browser closes and allow us to link your actions during that particular session,
- Persistent cookies: are stored on your device between browsing sessions and allow us to remember your preferences or actions on multiple sites,
- Proprietary cookies: These are issued by the site you visit,
- Third-party cookies: These are issued by a third party site, separate from the site you are visiting.
2. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO EQUI-CLIC USE?
Our cookies have different functions. They can:
- Be necessary for the functioning of our services,
- Help us improve our performance,
- Offer you additional features,
- Help us offer you relevant and targeted advertising.
|Cookie name||Cookie purpose||Cookie Lifetime|
|Encrypted||Keeps the session open on the equi-clic.com website and saves the products added to the cart. This cookie is necessary to access the cart and make a purchase on the site equi-clic.com||3 days|
|Encrypted||Contains information relating to the customer's navigation on the catalogue and ensures the continuity of its route (faceted navigation)||20 minutes|
|Encrypted||Contains information about marketing notifications already presented to the visitor (not to present them again).||deleted when closing the browser|
|Third Party||Cookie name||Cookie purpose||Cookie type||Lifetime|
|Zendesk Chat||__zlcmid||Allows the provision of a live chat to help customers in their shopping experience||Cookie||1 year|
|Zendesk Chat||__cfduid||Used by Cloudflare content network, to identify reliable web traffic.||Cookie||1 year|
|Zendesk Chat||AWSALB||Zendesk Chat uses Amazon Web Services to host their service. The AWSALB cookie allows them to transparently deliver their service from multiple services using a load balancer, so that the cookie simply stores the cluster of servers that serves you.||Cookie||6 days|
|Google Universal||Analytics _ga||Allows to distinguish unique visitors on the site by assigning a unique identifier for each visitor.||Cookie||2 years|
|Google Universal||Analytics _gid||Used to distinguish visitors.||Cookie||Session|
|Google Universal||Analytics _gat||Used to reduce demand rate.||Cookie||Session|
Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors who may become
customers based on visitors' online behavior on websites.
|Google Analytics||Collect||Allows you to send Google Analytics data about the device and the visitor's behavior. Follows the visitor through the devices and marketing channels.||Pixel||Session|
|print.php/#||Used by Facebook to save impressions on pages with the Facebook||Pixel||Session login button|